Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I Like

I am convinced that each house has its own personality. When making design decisions, it is crucial to take into account the style and feel the home. As we embark on our kitchen remodel, I want the kitchen to integrate into the existing feel of the home.

In keeping with a traditional cottage feel, below our some photos that serve as inspiration:

I like everything about this kitchen: dark counters, white shaker style cabinets, window above the sink, white subway tile backsplash. This is a look I hope to imitate

Love this traditional chrome fixture
I love the glass cabinets flanking the window as well as the white shaker style cabinetry


I love the dark counters with the white subway tile. I am hoping to imitate this classic style.












No comments:

Post a Comment